Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Financial Wisdom


"Wisdom always chooses to do now, what it will be satisfied with later on" - Joyce Meyer



This particular quote stuck out at me for more reasons than I can name...but the first thought that came to my mind when I read this, is our choices with our money!  Being wise with our money can be hard when we live in a mentality that "It's only $7, or what can $3 hurt...that's not that much!, etc."  Living in that mindset can get you into a world of trouble. I can't stress enough how vital it is to create a budget and STICK TO IT! People don't always realize when we make the wise choices now, we have the satisfaction later.  My husband and I took a Dave Ramsey - Financial Peace course at our church, and it has helped tremendously in our choices.  We are well on our way to reaching our dreams and goals, and we owe it all to our amazing God who opened the right doors for us..allowing us to take Dave's course.  So, if you are struggling financially or just wanting to increase your financial wisdom, I would highly recommend that you look into taking Dave Ramsey's course. Or even purchasing the book "Spirit Driven Success" by Dani Johnson and reading it.  When you learn the steps and apply them in your life, you can not go wrong.  So lets stop making excuses and do what you know is right! I promise you, you will not regret it! God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment