Saturday, April 21, 2012

Be Determined To Succeed!

  Put God first in all things, then put determination and discipline in your life.  Have a goal and work hard to achieve it.  God says in His Word that we reap what we sow.  With God as our number one focus looking to Him to guide our steps in accomplishing our goal...we can rest on His promise that we WILL prosper.  He desires so strongly to bless us abundantly!  I choose to seek Him in all things because I know He loves me and knows what's best for me.  His plan will bring me the most joy.  Not my plan.  His will..not my will.  Thank you heavenly father!


Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed. - Proverbs 16:3 [AMP]




He set himself to seek God in the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the things of God; and as long as he sought (inquired of, yearned for) the Lord, God made him prosper. 2 Chronicles 26:5 [AMP]

No comments:

Post a Comment