Sunday, April 29, 2012

When Negativity Gets In The Way...



I'm reading the book "Power Thoughts" by Joyce Meyer, and although I've only just begun..a statement stuck out at me and I had to share!...

"Never let a pessimistic person talk you out of your dreams" 

...AMEN! You know that skeptical laugh you get or that response of disbelief when you express a goal you want to achieve? "Just don't get your hopes up, you don't want to get disappointed" or "If 
it sounds too good to be true it probably is" type statements? I'm sure we have all experienced these reactions toward a particular dream/goal we've expressed. Well..DON'T LISTEN TO THEM lol. There truly is God given power in positive thinking.

"I CAN do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me!" Phil. 4:13 - emphasis mine. :)

Let this be an encouragement to everyone out there with goals and dreams. Please do not let pessimism from anyone deter you from accomplishing those dreams. Always remember to keep God first and allow Him to guide your steps. With God on your side and a positive attitude .. you WILL accomplish the "impossible." Because remember NOTHING is impossible with God! Happy dreaming and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment